Information from the Global News Relay (GNR)
Journalism and media educators from around the world will discuss the impact COVID-19 has had on students and faculty. They’ll share lessons learned by disrupting the status quo–what worked, what didn’t and what this means to the future of news. Please join the conversation on Wednesday, May 6 at 9 a.m. PDT.
Click here to watch on YouTube.
Moderated by Dan Seed of Texas State University and Faith Sidlow of California State University, Fresno
- Marion Coomey – Media professor, Ryerson UniversityBruce Gietzen – Director of student media, Baylor University in Waco, Texas
- Kelly Kaufhold – Multimedia journalism professor, Texas State University
- Jenny Lam – Broadcast journalism professor, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Fred Mudhai, Senior journalism lecturer, Coventry University
- April de Haas – Lecturer, Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Devadas Rajaram – Professor of new media, Asian College of Journalism
- Sally Reardon – Senior journalism lecturer, University of the West of England
- Andrew Lindsay – Reporter, BBC & Lecturer, Salford University