The Arts and Humanities Showcase offers a unique opportunity, through various performances, exhibits, lectures and workshops, to immerse yourself in the creativity and cultural diversity of Fresno State’s talented students. Learn about different art forms, explore languages and cultures and engage with new ideas and perspectives. Through the showcase, you can expand your understanding of the world around you, connect with others who share your interests and discover new sources of inspiration for your life. You will surely leave with a renewed sense of creativity and a greater appreciation for the arts and humanities.
Thursday, April 13
Parking is suggested in lots P1 or P2. Daily permits are $5.
- 3:30 p.m. at Kremen Education (ED) 172
Learning Portuguese with Family and Fables
- 5 p.m. at Kremen Education (ED) 173
President’s Quintet and Clendenin Brass Quintet
- 7:30 p.m. at the Fresno State Concert Hall
- Tickets are $8
Friday, April 14
Parking is suggested in lots P4, P2 or P8. A daily permit is not required.
Media, Communications and Journalism Showcase
- 4 p.m. at Conley Art 101
Graphic Design Exhibition Reception
- 5-8 p.m. at the Phebe Conley Art Gallery and courtyard
Barking Bulldogs Speech and Debate Showcase
- 5:30 p.m. at Conley Art 101
English Department Awards
- 6:30 p.m. on Zoom with in-person viewing at Conley Art 116
Saturday, April 15
Parking is suggested in lots P1, P2, P4 or P8. A daily permit is not required.
Androcles and the Lion
- Presented by the Theatre for Young Audiences
- 9:30 and 11 a.m. at the Dennis and Cheryl Woods Theatre.
- Tickets are $5 (available soon)
Arts in Motion
- 2 p.m. at the Fresno State Concert Hall
- Reception follows in the Band Room
Armenian Art: Current Directions and Future Goals
- 6 p.m. at the Smittcamp Alumni House, Whitten Conference Room and Patio.
Parking is $5 on Thursday evening and free on Friday and Saturday.